Friday, May 20, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - May Release - Sweet Dreams

It's the second day of previews for the new Hello Bluebird release which you can buy tomorrow May 15th at 7pm MST.   Everything being revealed today by myself and the rest of the Design Team and guests is baby themed and so of course there are lots of heart melting images and projects to share.   My card here uses Sweet Dreams which is a gorgeous new stamp set.  I have also used the new Oh Baby Words Die, Starry Sky Die and Rainbow Square Die (minus the rainbow portion for my project).




I die cut the Rainbow Square Die three times and discarded the inner cuts that can be used as a rainbow.

I created a square panel of cardstock and ink blended it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink forming a brighter focal point in the centre.  I die cut the panel using the Starry Sky Die and adhered it to a panel of white glitter cardstock.  I adhered one frame cut directly and a second one was adhered that I backed with foam tape and adhered it to the first frame and set it to one side.




I stamped the images from the Sweet Dreams stamp set and coloured them with Copic markers:-


Moon - Y23, Y21, E51, E50, E0000, W2, W0
Bear - E42, E41, E40, E0000
Fox - E13, E34, E53, W2, W1, W0
Blushes - R21, R20, R00
Cloud - RV000, RV0000, W2, W1, W00

Images were die cut using the coordinating dies and adhered to the background.

I die cut the Oh Baby Words Die 4 times and adhered each to the next in layers for a nice chunky sentiment.  I used the W2 Copic marker to colour the top later and the two words were adhered in place.

I applied the decorative panel to a prepared card base and then created another identical frame to stick to the back of the card base so that the card stood upright and level so there actually 3 frame cuts to this card, it feels beautifully substantial and a lovely quality and I think that is important, so many people keep baby cards of course.

Be sure to visit the Hello Bluebird Blog today and see the other products being revealed and Design Team and guest inspiration cards.   Be sure to leave a comment there before you leave to be in the running to win a $50 gift certificate to spend on the new release.   One winner from each preview day will receive a gift certificate and the winners will be announced approximately 2 hours before the release goes live.
















2 comments:

  1. Love the dimension of the font, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and pretty, it could be nursery wall art.

    ReplyDelete