Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Hello Bluebird Color Challenge 2

Did you hear about the new Color Challenge from Hello Bluebird Stamps?   The challenge started May 1st  and closes at 11.59pm MST on May 15th.  The randomly selected winner will be announced on May 16th.  I do hope you join in.   You can find all the challenge rules and details on the Hello Bluebird Instagram or Blog.   Find below the color board you're working with and my second of two inspiration cards, you can find the other one here on my blog by scrolling down.






This simple CAS card demonstrates that  you can enter the challenge with quick card and maybe produce several entries to increase your chance of winning.

I created an A2 white panel and a second panel which was cut down smaller.   I masked a line on the smaller panel and above it I blended 'sand' using Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink and a little Squeezed Lemonade and then I used Peacock Feathers for the sky.

I carefully removed the mask and stamped the sentiment from Beach Play, backed the panel with white craft foam and adhered it to the A2 panel and in turn to the card base.




I stamped the image from Beach Play and coloured it with the following Copic markers:-


Peach Reds - R05, R22, R21
Green - G02, G12
Gold Yellow - Y17, Y15, Y13
Bear - E42, E41, E40, E0000
Skunk - W5, W4, W3, W0, W00
Blushed Cheeks - R21, R20, R00

I die cut the image with coordinating dies backed it with dimensional foam tape and applied it.

Three tiny sparkling clear sequins completed this clean and simple scene.






I really appreciate you stopping by my blog today and wish you lots of luck and hope YOU are the lucky random winner!  Happy crafting!



 














No comments:

Post a Comment