Thursday, May 5, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Release Countdown Day 5

A warm welcome to my blog on this Countdown Day 5 to MFT Stamp's May release which you can buy on May 10th at 10am EST.   My first card for this release features the Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set Backyard BBQ.




Items used in this card:-


I created an A2 panel using the patterned paper and adhered it to my card base.   I then prepared a second, smaller panel which I ink blended using Distress Oxide Inks in Speckled Egg and Crushed Olive.   I stamped the sentiment and backed the panel with white craft foam and adhered it to the patterned panel.




I stamped the images from the new stamp set and coloured the with Copic markers.

Bear - E43, E42, E41, BG34, G00, G000
Hedgehog - C0, R000, C2 (prickles were added with a black pen then a white gel pen)
Fox - E99, E15, E13, R000
BBQ - V05, RV63, RV52
Sun - Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y06

Images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics, backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.

I finished by adding a few white accents with my trusty white gel pen.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






No comments:

Post a Comment