Thursday, March 31, 2022

My Favorite Things - Spring Gnomes

Hello friends!   I have a new card for MFT Stamps today because I needed to create a super cute Easter card for personal use and so I reached for the Birdie Brown illustrated stamp set called Spring Gnomes.




I cut some Princess Pink card stock into a square panel just a little under 5 1/4" square and adhered to a 5 1/4" white card base.

I grabbed MFT's Essential Alphabet Die-namics and die cut the letters needed to spell out HOPPY EASTER.   I used heavy cardstock for this and cut each of the letters twice so that I could adhere them in stacks of two.   I adhered the words to the pink panel.




I stamped the adorable Spring Gnomes images and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Greens - G00, G000, G0000
Mauves - V22, BV00, BV0000
Yellows - Y23, E51, YR30
Oranges - YR09, YR07, YR14, Y38, YR31
Beards - W4, W3, W2, W0
Noses - E04, E11, E21, E0000

Images were die-cut using the coordinating die-namics and then arrange and applied to the scene with foam tape.   Just a few sparkling clear sequins were tucked here and there for a final touch.





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment