Tuesday, March 29, 2022

My Favorite Things - Blooming Friendship

Did you happen to pick up the sweet Blooming Friendship stamp set and dies from the latest release by MFT Stamps?   Here's an inspiration card for you that I had fun making.




To kick off I used Snow Drifts Cover-Up Die-namics to create the backdrop and I ink blended softly with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and then recessed those pieces back in to the outer cut glueing to an A2 panel beneath as I want.   Over the top I framed this out using A2 Rectangle Frames, selecting the largest size and white cardstock then glueing the cut down.




Now I stamped all of the images from the stamp set and coloured with Copic markers.   Here's what I used:-

Bunnies - E42, E41, E0000
Kittens - W4, W3, W2, W1, W00
Chicks - E01, YR20, E51, YR30
Cheeks - R20, R00, R000
Greens - G16, YG17, YG03, YG01
Pinks - RV04, RV02, RV10, RV0000

A white gel pen was used to highlight a few spots then I die cut the images using the coordinating die-namics, arranged them on the background panel and adhered with foam tape.



I decided no embellishments were required and stamped the sentiment and with that I was finished.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment