Sunday, September 19, 2021

Halloween Costumes - Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios

I have an adorable new Halloween card for you today featuring the digital stamp image called Halloween Costumes by Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios.     I downloaded the image and printed it on my home printer on to Copic friendly cardstock.   This panel was die cut to give the faux stitched edge and finish it at a size slightly smaller than A2.




I had fun colouring this perfectly gorgeous image using my Copic markers.  Here's my colour palette:-

Witches Hat - W9, W7, W4
Bunny - E51, W4, W5, R000
Bear - E44, E43, E42, E40
Pumpkin Costume - E01, YR00, YR61, W3
Squirrel Ghost - W7, W5
Ghost Costume -  B0000, B000
Cheeks -  R00, R20, R21
Ground - BG70, W1

As you can see I transferred a little of the orange hues on to the bunny as well as some of the blues so that it took the eye around the gathering of friends.  I then highlighted a few points using a white gel pen.   I adhered the panel to an A2 black panel of cardstock to frame it out nicely and in turn this was applied to a card base.



To create the sentiment I first used the Charlie Alpha Die by Hello Bluebird Stamps and I die cut the letters BOO three times.  Once from white cardstock and twice from black.   I glued these letters together in stacks and slightly offset the top white layer in order to get a dimensional shadow affect.   These letters were glued into position.   Underneath to finish the sentiment I stamped 'be very afraid' using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white which nicely pops on black cardstock.  This strip was applied with foam tape for some dimension.



I can rarely resist the temptation to add some sparkle and so I glued just 4, four point star embellishments so that the card remained really quite CAS (clean and simple).  Hope you love this sweet image as much as I do!

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment