Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My Favorite Things - Holiday Snow Globe Card Kit Release Day

Today is the day you can purchase the My Favorite Things September card kit called Holiday Snow Globe.   Here is an inspiration card that I made using elements from the kit.








To create this card I first used A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX Set 2 to die cut the patterned papers from the kit's paper pad called Holly Jolly.   Using a smaller die from the same set I cut a dotted design and using that same smaller size I die cut two more panels from white cardstock and I gave each of those panels a snow edge using Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics.

I applied one white panel over the other and shaped a sentiment from Snow Globe Singles to match the edge of the snow on my Misti door and stamped twice for a nice and perfect sentiment.  The white panels were then backed with foam tape, applied to the dotted panel which in turn was applied to the pink panel and glued to the card base.




Images from Snow Glob Singles were stamped and coloured with Copic markers that toned nicely with the patterned papers.   Here's my colour palette:-

🐻-  E31, E41, RV09, RV06, BG72, BG11, T3, T2
🎅- RV09, RV06, E21, E00, T4, T2, W2
🐧- T4, T3, T2, YR04, RV09, RV06, BG72, BG11
🌲- G000, G00, BG32

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and the coordinating die-namics were used to die cut the images which were arranged and applied either directly or with foam tape to build some depth.




Hope that you have fun with the kit if you are treating yourself to it.  Appreciate you stopping by and I will be back soon with something new.






 




No comments:

Post a Comment