Thursday, August 26, 2021

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge 172

Hello and welcome to a new Color Challenge 172 for My Favorite Things.   Check out my inspiration card below together with the colour palette you'll be working with .... some lovely cool tones.







For my card I've used Cool Day by Birdie Brown which has just been released from the vault and I decided to make a winter birthday card in the clean and simple (CAS) style.

I stamped the images and coloured them with Copic markers - here is my colour palette:-

Bear - E40, E50 E0000, T2
Greys - T5, T4, T3, T2, T1, T0
Bluey Greens - B11, BG0000
Purples - V01, V000

Images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics.





I used the A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX Die-namics (set 2) to create a background panel which I ink blended with Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink.   I die cut a second panel using the same die but time I created two snow hills using Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics cut from each end of the panel so that dimensions matched.   These were adhered then I backed the Cool Day elements with foam tape and applied.

I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment and then used Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink to stamp the snowflakes around the bear in a random pattern.





To finish the card I backed the panel to a full A2 panel of Chantilly Cream with a layer of white craft foam in between to elevate it.  This was adhered to my card base and then I used Stickles to glitter the snow on the sign.

Last but not least I used white Nuvo drops  to create the fun dimensional snowfall.   This completed the card.

Many thanks for stopping by - I do hope you enter the challenge and I wish you the best of luck with your entry.















1 comment: