Monday, March 8, 2021

Easter Bunny Girl - Rachelle Anne Miller

Today I have a new card for Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps using the stamp called Easter Bunny Girl.



I received the stamp image to my email and downloaded it to my computer and then for my card I decided to reduce the stamp image down to 90% and then printed it on to Copic friendly cardstock.


I coloured my image with Copic markers and stamped my sentiment from Hello Bluebird Stamps and then trimmed down the piece of cardstock.

I adhered the feature panel to a slightly larger panel of kraft cardstock and then used the Gallery Frame #3 die by Hello Bluebird to frame out the scene, this was backed with foam tape for some nice dimension.


To finish the card I kept it simple and adhered some sparkling clear sequin accents.

Such a sweet image and an absolute pleasure to colour.  Treat yourself to a Rachelle Anne Miller digital stamp today and enjoy the instant gratification of having it instantly delivered to your inbox ready to use.

Happy crafting!














No comments:

Post a Comment