Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Somebunny (Announcement Card) - MFT Stamps

This is an exciting day for me as I can reveal that I have joined the My Favorite Things Design Team and to mark this event I made this card using their recently released from the vault adorable stamp set called Somebunny.


To create this announcement card I first used the Micro Cloud Edges Stencil and Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass to create the soft cloud background.   I then ink blended the Tucked In Turf Vertical Die-namics die cut that I made using Twisted Citron and Rustic Wilderness.  I splashed it with some Rustic Wilderness watered down a little to loosen it and dotted in some daisies with a white gel pen.   This die cut was then adhered to the cloud background.

The Somebunny characters were stamped and then coloured with Copic markers, they were fussy cut and backed with foam tape and applied to the scene tucking into the grassy openings.   Points were highlighted with a white gel pen.


I took some Summer Splash cardstock and die cut the Pumped Up Alphabet Die-namics letters Y A Y three times and my plaid top layer is from Party Plaid Paper Pad.   I adhered them in stacks and then adhered them to the scene with a balloon string falling from each balloon letter (included in alphabet die set).

I die cut white cardstock using the A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics, backed this with foam tape and applied to the scene.


To finish up I stamped the sentiment from Somebunny and applied this with foam tape and I used a few sparkling clear sequins as finishing accents.

I can't wait to bring you many beautiful projects using products from My Favorite Things over the coming months and beyond.   Thank you for stopping by today and happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicky Noo!!! Congratulations on your newest assignment!!! You will rock those MFT stamps - you always have!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete