Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Beach Play - Hello Bluebird Stamps

I can't imagine for even a second why I'd feel the urge to make a warm and sunny card in the middle of a NY winter!   That's pretty much how this happened to be my first card of this new year.   This is Beach Play by Hello Bluebird Stamps together with the Ocean Waves Scene Die.


I die cut a panel of white cardstock with the Ocean Waves Scene Die.  I ink blended all the different portions to form sky, sea and sand and glued all the pieces back together again within the frame.   I then layered over the scalloped frame from the Gallery Frame #5 die.


On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped my Beach Play images and I used Copic markers to colour them up and a white gel pen to highlight a few points.  Images were die cut, backed with foam tape and applied to the scene to tell a story.


To finish up I dotted in some glitter dots and other dots to the sand for some texture and interest and I stamped the sentiment.   The completed panel was applied to a white cardstock base and I added a few sparkling clear sequins.

Happy crafting!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment