Saturday, June 13, 2020

Garden Friends & Sunshine Scene Die - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi!  I'm back with a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps.  Once again I'm using the delightful birds from the Garden Friends stamp set and this time I've set them against the clever Sunshine Scene Die.




To create this card I first die cut a panel of white cardstock using the Sunshine Scene Die.  I ink blended all the different portions.  The sun was done with a little squeezed lemonade and then edged with Spiced Marmalade as were the cloud edges.   The sky portions with Tumbled Glass.



I reassembled the Sunshine Scene die-cuts by adhering them to a panel of cardstock one piece at a time.  I then die cut the larger frame using the Gallery Frame #4 die.  I backed it with foam tape and applied it to the panel which in turn was applied to a sturdy 110lb cover white cardstock base.

On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the adorable birds from Garden Friends using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I Copic coloured the images, they were die cut and added to the scene with more of the foam tape.   The floating notes were also stamped, die cut and added with tiny pieces of foam tape behind them and the sentiment stamped on a strip of cardstock and similarly applied.



To finish I just adhered a few sparkling clear sequins but otherwise kept it simple.

Happy crafting!

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment