Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Trick or Treat / Spooky Scene - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi everyone!  It's release day at Hello Bluebird stamps and I'm just swinging by to quickly share this card I made using the new Trick or Treat stamp set in combination with the new Spooky Scene die.



The Spooky Scene stand alone die is like an easy jigsaw puzzle.  You cut it and you get several sections which you use to build scenes in so many different ways.  I die cut mine in grey cardstock and choose to use all of the components for this project.  I set them against an ink blended and distressed background .



I stamped the sentiment which fit nicely over on the right hand side and then separately on some Bristol Smooth cardstock I hand stamped, watercolour painted and fussy cut my images and added them to the scene using dimensional foam tape.  They look like they've had a LOT of sugar don't they????



To finish out the card I stamped several of the bats using my Misti so that I got a really strong image and then I chose a variety of toning sequins for the final embellishments.

It is my intention in the coming weeks and months to show you different ways to use the Spooky Scene Die set .... for all seasons beyond Halloween.  Stay tuned and thanks for coming by to read today.

Nicky x






No comments:

Post a Comment