Monday, August 13, 2018

Halloween Fun - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello Again,

I'm also sharing this 'Halloween Fun' card today from Hello Bluebird Stamps today that also uses their new Gallery Frame #3 Die.



The card started with a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock that I ink blended and distressed and splashed until I got the look I was going for.  I then used the Gallery Frame #3 Die and used the negative cuts inserting them through a black panel of cardstock that I also die cut from black cardstock .... and I used the positive cuts from this.  The ink blended negative cuts were recessed back through the window openings of the positive die cut.  The black part is raised up on dimensional foam tape.



The sentiment 'gone Batty' and MWAHAHA were stamped.   On Bristol Smooth cardstock the bat, ghost and spider characters were stamped, watercolour painted and die cut.   I arranged and adhered them into my scene using dimensional foam tape.  I added 'googly eyes' to my hanging bats.



The decorative panel was adhered to a black cardstock base and a white 80lb weight paper writing insert was added.

The finishing touch was the addition of a mix of different shapes and colours of toning sequins for a little sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today to read my method.  Please ask any questions you may have and I shall endeavour to get back to you promptly.

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment