Friday, April 27, 2018

Banner & Wreath

Such a pretty stamp set, I just wanted to share this simple card with you for a classic but sweet anniversary card featuring Banner & Wreath but Avery Elle.



The card base is made of 2 die cuts using Large Pierced Scallops Elle-ments by Avery Elle.  I scored near the top of the back panel and adhered it at the top to the other panel so that it would self stand.



I cut a smaller panel of white cardstock and adhered it to the base with a layer of craft foam in between.  On Strathmore Bristol Smooth Watercolor Cardstock I stamped all the images with Ranger Archival Ink in black.  I watercolor painted everything with my Kuretake Zigs and then die cut everything out.  I stamped the sentiment onto the banner and adhered everything to the panel with varying amounts of dimensional foam tape.



I finished out the card with a few crystal clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh and voila! ... a simple and pretty timeless anniversary card.



Thank for coming along to read today, see you next time!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment