Sunday, May 6, 2018

Flourishing Fuchsias

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by my blog to see my card using Flourishing Fuchsias from the new Pretty Pink Posh release for May (available now).


Firstly I ink blended the background to a soft ombré style graded finish.  I applied that panel to my card base then created a die cut frame which I set aside temporarily.


On Strathmore Bristol Smooth I stamped my images, I die cut them and then watercolour painted them using Kuretake Zigs.  The veining of the flowers was achieved by using the Zig directly to the flower with flicks.  I then decided on an arrangement and used foam tape to adhere them.


I applied the frame die cut from earlier with foam tape and stamped the sentiment and added two little happy bumble bees from Bee Friends by Pretty Pink Posh.  The scene was finished out with the application of several crystal clear jewels which are a brand new 'colour' included in the May release .... and I love these so much!

Thanks for coming to have a little read.  See you next time!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment