Friday, April 20, 2018

Critter Crew!

Surprise!!!!  It's the Critter Crew cuties from Avery Elle!



A 110lb cardstock base starts the card and then the right edge of the front flap of the card was die cut using one of the borders from Dotted Borders but still keeping it to A2 size.  Next, another A2 panel was cut and the same border was used to die cut a matching edge but this time trimming it up shorter for the staggered/stepped look.



The top panel was ink blended in a mouth watering orange Distress Ink.  The Critter Crew matching dies contain the word SURPRISE and so I made several die cuts using that, finishing with one layer in orange glitter cardstock and I adhered them all together and glued it to the panel.



I stamped the Critter Crew onto some Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock and watercolour painted them using my Zigs and highlighted a few areas with a Uniball Signo White pen.  I adhered this into position with dimensional foam tape and finished out the card with some enamel dots and orange Stickles.



Here's a little peak inside the card where I included a writing insert that I stamped a sentiment on.

Thank you for stopping by for a read .... go and get your craft on now!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment