Thursday, July 18, 2024

My Favorite Things - New Greetings Collection Sentiment Stamp Set Release

 





Hello!  I'm back with my second card for the latest release from MFT Stamps.  This is their new Greetings Collection which is a series of very useful and fun sentiment stamp sets.   Here's what I've used to make this birthday card:-


I started with a white panel of cardstock which was die cut with the Pinking Edge Rectangle Stax.  I masked the edges along the dotted line and then used MFT's inks and the Stencil to ink blend the party balloons for a colourful background.

I backed this panel with a kraft panel and attached the focus panel with a white layer of craft foam behind it and then attached the kraft panel to an A2 white panel then to the card base.  I set this to one side.




I stamped the monkeys with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Monkeys - E77, E44, E43, E71, E70, R000
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Banana - Y19, Y15, Y06, Y02, E71, E70

I highlighted some points with a white gel pen then blackened their eyes with a black glaze pen and highlighted the eyes once dry.  I die cut using the coordinating die-namics, backed them with dimensional foam tape and applied to the balloon background.




I stamped the new and fun sentiment on a sentiment strip and applied it with more foam tape under the monkeys and I stamped HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the same stamp set inside the card.

I finished by adding some white Nuvo Drops throughout the background and around the monkeys.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









No comments:

Post a Comment