Wednesday, July 17, 2024

My Favorite Things - New Greetings Selection

 





Hello friends!   I've a new card today that uses one of the new stamp sets from the New Greetings Selection mini release by MFT Stamps which is already available for purchase.

Here's what I've used:-


I started my shadow box card by using the Shadow Box Die-namics and some sturdy white cardstock to form the box.  I ink blended four grass elements and adhered 3 inside the box and for the outside one, I stamped the sentiment from Greetings for Good Humans before glueing into position.




I stamped the images I was needing from the lovely Tweet Friends illustrated by Jenoblade.  I coloured the images using the following Copic markers:-

Chicks - Y19, Y15, Y06, Y02, Y000, YR07, R22, R21, R20, R00
Bird Bath - W4, W3, W1, B93, B41
Bird House - C3, C1, C0, W4, W3, W1, B93, B41
Flowers - R85, RV34, R81, YG03, YG13, YG17, V09, V17, B60, G16

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then images die cut.




I adhered the large birdhouse image inside the card and one chick was glued just above the sentiment and for the flying chick, I attached a thin strip of acetate behind it and suspended it from the front of the shadow box card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment