Thursday, July 25, 2024

 









Hello!  I'm back with a new card featuring products from the gorgeous Hello Bluebird Stamps first ever Card Kit called Sun, Sand and Surf.  These products are available for purchase already but they'll sell out super fast and are limited quantities so shop early to avoid disappointment.  Kit contents will never be re-stocked!

These are the products used to make this card:-

Beach Bums
Beach Bums Die
Hill & Dale Die (Essentials)

I took an A2 panel of white cardstock and masked a line and ink blended below it with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink for the Ocean and above the masked line with 'Breeze' by The Stamp Market.  I ink blended with Antique Linen at the bottom (partially hidden).  I stamped the sentiment at the top, then backed the panel with white craft foam and glued it to a larger white panel.






I used the Hill & Dale Die from the Essentials on Hello Bluebird's website and ink blended the die cut I created with Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Oxide Inks.  I dotted in some interested then applied the panel to the bottom of the background scene adhering with foam tape.

I then stamped the images from Beach Bums and coloured with Copic markers.  Here's what I used:-

Palm Trees - E77, E44, E43, E31, E41, YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01
Hammock - RV17, RV06, E31, E44
Sloth - E77, E44, E43, E31, E41, E01, YR09, YR07, YR04, BG57, BG15

Images were die cut, highlighted with a white gel pen and applied with foam tape and I made sure to tuck the base of the palm tree image down behind the sand dune.






I appreciate you stopping by today to read about this card.  I'll be back before you know it with something new and fun!















No comments:

Post a Comment