Saturday, May 25, 2024

My Favorite Things - May Release Countdown Day 3 (First Card)

 





A warm welcome to my blog and Countdown Day 4 to the May 28th new release from MFT Stamps which you can buy on that day at 10am Eastern.  Kicking off my card samples with a Jenoblade illustrated stamp set, here's what I've used to make this card:-


I took a white A2 panel of cardstock and used the cloud stencil to create a soft sky and then I ink blended the suggestion of grass.  I used Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron to do this.  I then used the Blueprints 25 Die-namics to give the faux stitched edge to the panel.




I popped the panel in my Misti and doubtle stamped the sentiment and then adhered this panel to a card base.

I stamped the images from Kiwi Friends and coloured using the following Copic markers:-

Tree - E44, E31, E41, G07, YG06, YG00
Kangaroo - E55, E31, E41, E40, W00
Platypus - E77, E44, E43, E42
Hat - E81, Y26
Koala - W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R000

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and and then I die cut and added the images to the background panel.




To finish things up I used Copic markers to dot in subtle interest to the grass and then I used the W Copic markers listed above for the Koala to add shadow under the animals to ground them.

Last but not least I used some Nuvo drops in a pale blue for finishing accents.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
























No comments:

Post a Comment