Monday, April 15, 2024

My Favorite Things - April Jenoblade Release Preview

 





Today at MFT Stamps we are previewing a brand new release of Jenoblade illustrated stamps and coordinating Die-namics.  You will be able to buy this release at 10am Eastern tomorrow, April 16th.  Here's what I've used to make this first project:-

A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics

I kicked things off with an ink blended background.  I used the ink sparingly for the sky and blended with Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide Ink and to create the minty coloured grass I did a combination of Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio.

I stamped the sentiment in the corner using my Misti so that I could repeat stamp for a perfect image and then I framed out this panel with a frame that was die cut using the largest size frame option from A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics.  This was applied popped up on dimensional foam tape.




I used Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa to stamp the images I'd be using from Tweet Friend.  I then coloured the images using the following Copic colour combinations:-

Birdies - Y21, YR30, Y0000, T2, T1, YR07
Greenery - YG45, YG41, YG06
Pink - R22, R20, R00, R0000
Purple - BV13, BV02
Birdbath - W4, W3, W2, W1, B91
Birdhouse - C3, C1, C0, BG70, W4, W2, W0

Images were die cut using the coordinating Die-namics and then applied to the scene using more foam tape.




I used a white gel pen to highlight some points and decided to keep this one super simple but very tweet with no other embellishments needed.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment