Tuesday, April 16, 2024

My Favorite Things - April Jenoblade Release

 





It's release day at MFT Stamps for the Jenoblade illustrated stamp sets we've been previewing.  Shop early to avoid disappointment!  Here's what I've used to create this second project for the release:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Set 2 Die-namics

As I usually do, I started with my background which I ink blended using Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks.  I die cut the panel using the Stax Die-namics (largest die from that set) and then stamped the sentiment and backed the panel with white craft foam and glued it to an A2 white panel of cardstock, then to the card base.




Using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa I stamped the images from Hoppin' Good Time.  I then had fun colouring everything using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Frogs - YG45, YG41, G40
Rocks - E31, W4, W2, W0
Water - B41, B91, C00
Yellow - Y21, E51, Y0000
Pink - R22, R20, R00

The images were die cut and applied to the scene with foam tape except for the rock/water background scene which I glued directly.




To finish things off, I simply highlighted with a white gel pen and then used my Memento Dual Marker in Rich Cocoa to add the whoosh marks under the hopping frogs.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment