Wednesday, March 29, 2023

My Favorite Things - WSC639

 






Welcome to a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge for MFT Stamps.  This is WSC639 and here is what I've used in the making of this inspiration card:-


Guided by the sketch, I prepared a panel of patterned cardstock using the Rectangles Die-namics and I created a second panel using the same size from white cardstock which I trimmed down to follow the diagonal panel across the top left. I glued these parts together then backed the patterned panel with white craft foam and applied it to a full size A2 panel and then to my card base.

I then used the Circle Stax Die-namics to create a circle of cardstock which ink blended with Ripe Raspberry Ink by MFT and distressed with water and white acrylic paint.  I backed this with more foam and applied to the background.




I stamped the three images I was needing from Freezin' Season and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Bunny - E33, E53, E41, E40
Dog - T4, T2, C3, C1, C0, C00
Pup - W3, W1, W0
Blushes - RV04, RV02, RV10
Green - G19, G09, G02
White - C3, C1, C0, C00

I highlighted with a white gel pen and also dotted in snow falling across them then die cut and applied with a single layer of foam tape for the critters at the back and for the pup at the front I backed him with 2 layers to make him pop forwards.

Last but not least, I stamped the sentiment in my Misti and applied some little wooden stars for the embellishments and then it was complete!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment