Sunday, March 26, 2023

My Favorite Things - Catitude!

 





Thank you for coming by my blog today to learn about my latest card for MFT Stamps that features the stamp set Catitude which until now I hadn't got around to using.  Here are the products used in the making of this card:-


I started by die cutting the panel in the back from white cardstock using Blueprints 25 which gives it the nice faux stitched edge.  I then die cut a white and a pink panel (Princess Pink by MFT) using the Tri-Frame Cover-Up die.  I glued the pink onto the white to make it nice and rigid and then backed it with dimensional foam tape and adhered it down on to the white panel.

This left me the 3 negative cuts from each window opening.  I ink blended each one first with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink and then I came in afterwards with Shaded Lilac.  I splashed with water, blotted it up then splashed with water that I mixed a little white acrylic paint into.  I glued these directly through the frame opening and stamped the sentiment in my Misti.




I stamped the images from the stamp set Catitude that I would be needing to create three mini scenes.  I then coloured with Copic markers:-

Cat (top) - C3, C1, C0, C00
Cat (middle) - W4, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00
Cat (bottom) - C5, C3, C1, C0
Pink - R22, R20, R000

I die cut with the coordinating die-namics and then arranged each scene, backing each image with foam tape and applied.

To finish the card I used some creamy white star embellishments from my stash.  Perfect card for a cat lover!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.




















No comments:

Post a Comment