Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC637

 









I'm very happy you've joined me on my blog today for MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC637.  You'll have seen above my inspiration card and the sketch that inspired it.  Read on for the details.  

Items used:-


I started by using the two stencils together with  Saltwater Taffy and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks to create the background panel which I then die cut down to size using the Stitched Rectangles Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment, backed the panel with a panel of white craft foam and then applied to an A2 panel of white cardstock then to the card base.




I stamped the images from Pig Time Fun that I would need and used the following Copic markers to colour them:-

Piglet - RV42, RV10, RV000, RV000, C1, C0, C00
Yacht - C1, C0, C00, E43, E42, E40, RV21, RV10, RV000, G00, G000, G0000, C1, C0, C00

I highlighted the cheeks and eyes with a white gel pen then die cut and added to the scene with dimensional foam tape.   In order to submerge part of the piglet image, I used and edge die to die cut the perfect size opening.

To complete the scene I added 3 sparkling water droplet style embellishments beside the piglet and with that, this card was done!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.



















No comments:

Post a Comment