Thursday, March 16, 2023

My Favorite Things - March Ready, Set, Christmas Challenge

 







In case you missed the news, MFT are now doing a month Christmas card challenge in place of the slimline challenge, join in monthly and get ahead on all your holiday cards!  My inspiration card today uses the following MFT products:-


I started by ink blending a white A2 panel using Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers, Uncharted Mariner, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.  I splashed with water and then added a little white acrylic paint to the water and spattered that until I had a nice little blizzard going!

I die cut the panel using Blueprints 25 to give it a nice finished edge and I stamped the sentiment.




I stamped the images from Christmas Carols illustrated by Stacey Yacula and coloured them with Copic markers:-

Cow - E37, E34, C3, C1, C00
Bird - E77, E74, E70
Goat - W3, W2, W0, W00
Piglet - R11, R00, R000
Lamb - C3, C1, C0, C00, R11, R00, R000, R0000
Green - YG67, YG45
Red - R39, R29
Blushes - R20, R00, R000
Street Lamp - T5, T3, YR04, Y38, Y19, Y06

I highlighted with a white gel pen and die cut then backed them with one or two layers of dimensional foam tape and applied them to the scene to form a group of carollers.  To finish I used white pigment ink to stamp in some soft snowflakes and I stamped and glued the musical notes floating away from them.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.























No comments:

Post a Comment