Saturday, December 10, 2022

My Favorite Things - December Release - Countdown Day 3

 





It's Countdown Day 3 to the MFT Stamps new release coming December 13th.  I have another fun new year celebration card to share today that uses the following products:-


To kick things off I started by creating the background.   The Colorful Confetti Background Stamp can be rotated 4 times (or less if that gives you the look that you like) and a new colour or effect can be added each time you rotate.   For my background I went through all 4 rotations of the stamp with pink, then blue then I heat embossed in silver and for the final rotation I heat embossed in gold.   The affect is dazzling when the card is handled - love that!

I backed the panel with a larger panel of gold glitter cardstock and then applied that to a 5 3/4 inch white panel which was affixed to my card base.




I die cut the word 'cheers' 3 times from white cardstock and once from gold glitter cardstock and glued them in stacks, aligned and centred the word and glued to the background.

I stamped the smaller sentiment on a strip of cardstock and applied to the left size on foam tape.

I then die cut the Pop The Champagne Die-namics and coloured using Copic markers and glued the pieces together and adhered everything with foam tape at fun angles (note the cork popping off between the letters)!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment