Wednesday, November 23, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC621

 







Ready for the new Wednesday Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things?   This is WSC621 and I hope you can carve out a little time for a chance to join in.  Here's what I've used to make my inspiration card:-


I used the stencil and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Ink to create the background panel over which I layered a white panel that was die cut using the Rolling Clouds Die-namics, this cloud panel was popped up on some white craft foam to start building dimension.




I stamped some of the images from Parachute Pals and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Bunnies - E43, E31, E41, E40
Red - R29, R27
White - C3, C1, C0, C00
Blue - B12, BG70
Orange - YR09, YR04, Y38
Cheeks - RV21, RV10

I highlighted a few points and die cut the images and applied them with foam tape.

To finish, I simply stamped the sentiment to a sentiment strip and applied with foam tape and a few sparkling clear sequins finished the simple but very sweet scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.



















No comments:

Post a Comment