Sunday, November 27, 2022

My Favorite Things - Christmas Cash Card Kit - Countdown Day 2

 




Excited to start the countdown to the Christmas Cash Card Kit from MFT Stamps that you can buy at 10am Eastern on November 29th.  Gifting some money for a whole variety of reasons and events is always a good option and this kit has you covered.

Here are the products that I used in the making of my gift card:-


I used the main die from Money Card Die-namics to form the patterned front panel and a white rear panel and I used other dies within the comprehensive set to die cut the head and foot pieces and to die cut the opening for the Lip Balm Pouch which I also framed with an additional die in the set.  I inserted the pouch and adhered on the reverse and rolled up a bank note and inserted it and sealed it all in with the plain back panel.




I stamped the sentiment using the Christmas Cash stamp set and then used the stocking dies from Christmas Compliments to die cut 3 white trimmed red stockings which I backed with foam tape and adhered as if hanging from the mantlepiece.

I'll be back tomorrow with a very different themed money card at 10am Eastern!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











No comments:

Post a Comment