Friday, November 4, 2022

My Favorite Things - November Release Countdown Day 4

 





It's Countdown Day 4 to the MFT Stamps new release coming November 8th at 10am Eastern.   Here are the products used in the making of this new project:-


To make this card I first stamped a white panel using the background stamp using Sno-Cone Ink by MFT.  I did this in my Misti so that I could repeat stamp 3 times for a little more colour definition.

Over this I layered two die cuts made using the Snow Drifts Die-namics, I chose to use the smooth side of the stitched die-cuts.   I ink blended these with more of the Sno-Cone Ink and glued down directly to the background panel.  I popped the panel in my Misti and double stamped the sentiment.




I stamped the cable wire image on the background and all other images were stamped on Copic friendly cardstock.  I coloured the images using the following Copic combinations:-

Cable Cars/Red - R39, R29, R27, T5, T4, T3, T2
Clouds - BG10, BG70
Trees/Green - G19, G18, YG67
Penguins T5, T4, T3
Bunnies - E42, E41, E40, E0000, W3, W1
Polar Bear - C3, C1, C0, C00
Bear - E41, E40, E0000
Blushes - RV14, RV42, R11, R000

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen, then I die cut the images and added them with foam tape.   A few sparkling clear sequins completed the scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









No comments:

Post a Comment