Sunday, August 21, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Bonfire Buddies

 





Thank for joining me on my blog today where I'm sharing this card created using products from the August release by Hello Bluebird Stamps:-

Here are the items used:-

Bonfire Buddies Stamps
Bonfire Buddies Coordinating Dies
Campsite Scene Die

The Campsite Scene Die measures 5 1/4 inches square and a die cut some white 110lb white cover weight cardstock using the die.  Those of you who read my posts regularly are probably aware that I favour using such a sturdy cardstock because it makes reassembling the die cut pieces a much simpler task and you will find everything fits back together again snuggly.

So with it die cut I first glued the frame piece to a slimline panel, making sure that I lay it down without warping/stretching it which will be key to all the internal pieces fitting perfectly within the frame.  I then ink blended all the little individual parts, choosing to start from the bottom and working upwards and methodically and glueing each piece as I went.




I stamped the images I was going to be using from the new Bonfire Buddies stamp set and I coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Bunny - E43, E42, E41, E0000, W2, W1, BG75, BG18, BG15
Owl - E44, E27, E57, E35, W1, W0
Skunk - W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00
Tree Trunks - E87, E44, E43, E42
Bonfire - YR31, Y38, YR04, YR07, YR09
Graham Crackers - R39, R29, R24, R05

All images were die cut using the coordinating dies and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.

To create the 3 part sentiment I die cut the word 'Gather' 3 times from white cardstock and a fourth time I die cut the stamped word from Autumn Script.   Each was glued to the next in a stack then it was centred and glued to the scene.   The remain portions of sentiment can be found in the Fall Friends stamp set and I stamped those to sentiment strips and applied them with foam tape

To complete the project I added a few sparkling clear sequins and I used some brown cardstock and matted the card up to 5 1/2 inches which gives it a lovely substantial feel.

















1 comment:

  1. my mind is blown......love this one!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete