Friday, August 12, 2022

My Favorite Things - August Release - Countdown Day 4



We continue the countdown to the MFT Stamps August 16th release at 10am Eastern.  Today I'm previewing the new 'Latte Love' stamp set.

Products used:-


I used MFT patterned papers to create the two coordinating square panels and then I used the Circle Stax to create the circular opening.   I softly ink blended a white panel and adhered it to the large panel and then I applied the polka dot panel over the top with dimensional foam tape.

The sentiment was stamped and applied with more foam tape.




I stamped the Tiddly Inks illustrated image and colour it with these Copic markers:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blush - R21, R20, R00, R000
Girl Left Hair - E87, E44, E43, E42, E0000
Girl Right Hair - E44, E42, E51, E0000
Pink Mug - RV17, RV06, RV04, RV00
Blue Mug - B04, B41, B91, BG0000
Tablecloth - C3, C1, C0, C00

The image was die cut, backed with foam tape and applied recessed within the circle opening.  A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and sequins were the finishing touch.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment