Saturday, August 13, 2022

My Favorite Things - August Release - Countdown Day 3



We've hit the halfway mark on the countdown to MFT Stamps August 16th release at 10am Eastern.  Today I'm revealing the new Yuzu illustrated stamp set called School Is Cool.

Here are the products used:-


To create my card I selected a page of the patterned paper and stencil ink blended the sun rays and a grey/blue focal point.   This patterned paper was adhered to an A2 panel of white cardstock to make it more sturdy and then I die cut the notebook edge.   I stamped the sentiment applied the panel to my card base.




I stamped the images from School Is Cool and coloured them with Copic markers.

Bus - Y38, Y19, Y15, Y13, T7, T5, T3, T2, T1, T0, R29, R08, R05, BG11, G000, BG0000
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blush - R42, R11
The other colours are too numerous to list, leave me a question in comments if you'd like to know a combination!

Images were die cut and applied with foam tape.  I highlighted with a white gel pen and then this fun project was complete.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the notebook edge, it adds to the card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete