Monday, August 15, 2022

My Favorite Things - August Release - Countdown Day 1

 



This is Countdown Day 1 to tomorrow August release from MFT Stamps.  You can buy the release at 10am Eastern.  My card features the new To The Rescue stamp set together with the new Outside the Box Cityscape Die-namics.

Products used:-

Also used are the Outside the Box Level Up and Grass Die-namics.

I started by using the die-namics to form my box card using grey cardstock and the Black and White Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  I also cut two grass panels with colours to suit how I'd be colouring the stamp images.  The back panel was stencil ink blended using the Mini Cloud Edge Stencil.




With the box formed using the Cityscape Die-namics I stamped the images from To The Rescue and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Blue - B24, B23, B21
Yellow - Y19, Y15, Y06
Red - R29, R08, R05
Superhero Masks - T6, T4, T2

Images were die cut and added to the scene hoisted up on slender pieces of acetate and with that the card was complete.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







No comments:

Post a Comment