Tuesday, August 16, 2022

My Favorite Things - August Release Day!

 



Woohoo!  The MFT Stamps August release is now available for purchase - you've been very patient waiting through the delays but here it is now!   To celebrate the release I created this card using the insanely adorable Bookworm Bears stamp set together with the Tall Hello Die-namics.

Products used:-


I created a panel with the Stax Die-namics and ink blended a pink focal point then glued this panel to an A2 kraft panel.

I die cut the Tall Hello Die-namics several times over with white cardstock and a final time with scraps of coloured cardstock. I glued them in stacks finishing with the coloured layer on top to form a rainbow hello!  I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment.




I stamped the adorable Bookworm Bears with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured them with Copic markers:-

Bears - E34, E21, E53, E40, E0000, T2, T1, T0
Pink - R21, R20, R00, T2, T1, T0
Minty Blue - G00, G000, G0000, T2, T1, T0
Mauve - BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, T2, T1, T0
Green - G40, G20, T2, T1, T0

I die cut them with the coordinating die-namics and applied them to the scene with dimensional foam tape.
I finished by highlighting with a white gel pen.  Such a fun project!

Visit the MFT Blog for lots more inspiring projects from the team and guest designers and enjoy shopping.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







No comments:

Post a Comment