Sunday, July 31, 2022

My Favorite Things - Farm-tastic Friends



A brand new CAS card for MFT Stamps today featuring the following products:-


I masked a line on a white panel of cardstock and ink blended to create pasture and skies.  I then stamped the line of plants using JalapÄ“no Popper Ink from the MFT inks.  Over this I layered a panel that I shortened using the Fine Finish Die-namics and I added this with white craft foam behind it to life it up.




I stamped and coloured the images from Farm-tastic Friends and coloured them with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Cow - W7, W6, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
Pig - R21, R20, R00, R000
Goat - E55, E31, E41
Duck - C1, C00
Rooster - E44, E43, E55, E31, R05, BG78, BG18

A few accents were added with a white gel pen, they were die cut arranged and adhered with dimensional foam tape.

Last but not least, I used the same Jalapēno Popper ink to stamp the sentiment on a skinny strip and I applied that with more foam tape.

At this point I liked the unembellished simplicity of the design and decided nothing else was needed.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

No comments:

Post a Comment