Monday, August 1, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - August Colour Challenge


 






Hello and welcome to my blog where today I'm sharing a cheerful inspiration card to help stir your imagination for the next Hello Bluebird Color Challenge #hellobluebirdcolorchallenge4.   Read the Hello Bluebird Instagram post or their blog for all the details including dates and rules.   You can also read the details, interact with the design team and other customers on the 'Hello Bluebird Friends' Facebook Group.   Search for it and join by answering the 3 questions when prompted! 

Here are the products used in my project:-

Unicorn Tales Stamps

Unicorn Tales Dies

Nesting A7 Die

Grassy Knoll Die

Rainbow Sky Die

Magical Sparkle Words Die

Sparkles Script Stamps

I dug into my coloured cardstock stash and pulled out a gorgeous fuschia pink, buttercup yellow and of course white.  I started by using the Nesting A7 and creating a white panel, then a yellow panel then a pink panel using the 3 largest sizes from the set.  I glued them in a stack and attached them to my card base.

I created a white panel to match in size with the pink panel and then I used the Grassy Knoll Die to create the two cloud layers you see at the bottom.   These were adhered directly with glue for the back panel and with foam tape for the smaller front panel.





Next, I used the Rainbow Sky Die to create the clouds and rainbow.  The clouds were created with white cardstock and the rainbow with white glitter cardstock.   I used Copic markers to partially colour each strip of rainbow (see colours listed below).  The rainbow and clouds were adhered either directly or with foam tape.

I stamped the images from Unicorn Tales and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Unicorns - C3, C1, C00
Red - R29, R08
Yellow - Y19, Y15
Orange - YR07, YR04
Blush - RV02, RV10, RV000

The unicorns were die cut and adhered with foam tape.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen.




Last but not least I die cut a stack of the word Sparkle from Magical Sparkle Words Die and glued them together finishing with the white glitter cardstock used earlier, this was centred and adhered and then the additional sentiment words come from 'Sparkles Script'.

To embellish I used a scrap of the white glitter cardstock and used the multiple hearts die from Rainbow Sky Die to create a bunch of little hearts that I adhered throughout the scene.

I would love it if you could carve out some time to join the challenge, the winner is chosen randomly, your skill level doesn't matter one bit, it's just pure fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment