Saturday, July 30, 2022

My Favorite Things - Turtley Awesome



A new card for MFT Stamps today featuring a new mini stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.

Products Used:-


To kick things off I used the stencil to create the pink sun and rays.  I adhered this panel to my card base.   I then used the Clouds Die-namics to create 4 cloud layers which I glued into position.

I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment.




I stamped and coloured the turtle image using the following Copic markers:-

Turtle - YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Blush - R21, R20, R00
Darker Pink Balloons - RR22, R21, R20, R00
Pink Balloons - RV02, RV10, RV000
Green Balloons - BG34, BG32, G00

I die cut the image and applied it to the scene on dimensional foam tape, I highlighted a few areas with a white gel pen and then I finished the project by adding some sparkling clear sequin accents.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.




No comments:

Post a Comment