Friday, July 1, 2022

My Favorite Things - I Love You Just The Way You Are

The 'I Love You Just The Way You Are' stamp set illustrated by Pure Innocence for MFT Stamps is what I'm featuring in my card today.




This one came together very quickly, here are the products used:-



I used the A2 die-namics to create two panels, one of Poppin' Pink prestige cardstock and the other using pattern from the Happy Patterns pad.   These were glued together and to the card base.

A white panel was also prepared and then I used the Fine Finish Edge die-namics to make a smaller portion onto which I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set.   I applied this panel over the patterned one with foam tape.




I stamped the little girl from I Love You Just The Way You Are and coloured her with the following Copic markers:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blush - R21, R20, R00
Hair - E44, E42
Shirt - C3, C1, C0
Skirt - B97, B95, B93, B91
Rainbow - RV17, RV06, YR09, YR04, YG25, YG03

The image was die cut using the coordinating die-namics and then applied to the card with dimensional foam tape.

I used a white gel pen to highlight a few points and added four sparkling clear sequins to complete the scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






No comments:

Post a Comment