Thursday, May 26, 2022

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge CC190

There's a brand new color challenge at My Favorite Things that you may like to find time to play along with for a chance to be the lucky random winner of a gift voucher.   This is CC190 and this is my take on the challenge.







Products used in this project:-







I used a delicate touch and ink blended the decorative panel using  Cornflower and Blue Beyond Premium Dye Inks and I worked the colours to a soft fade as I worked left to right.

I stamped the images from You Make Me Hoppy and coloured them with Copic markers.

Frog and Green Leaves - YG13, YG17, YG01
Bullrushes - E87, E44, E43
Blushing Cheeks - R21, R20, R00

A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I then die cut the images using the coordinating die-namics and applied them to the scene using dimensional foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment and then using the Modern Serif die-namics I die cut sturdy white cardstock 3 times over just using the H and I letters and then glued the letters in stacks and then to the scene.

The panel was adhered to a white panel which in turn was adhered to a panel of kraft cardstock and a few sparkling clear sequins completed the scene.

Wishing you lots of luck with your entry into the challenge.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.








No comments:

Post a Comment