Friday, May 27, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Forest Fawns

I'm back with a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps that features Forest Fawns one of the beautiful new stamp sets that formed part of the May release.




I first ink blended a white panel of cardstock using Victorian Velvet Distress Ink to form a warm focal point.

I backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to an A2 panel of patterned cardstock.

I created the sentiment by using the new Sending Hugs Words Die and adhered it into position.




I stamped the images from Forest Fawns and and coloured them with Copic markers:-

Fawns - E55, E31, E41, E0000, W4, W2, W0
Tree Stump - E87, E44, E43, E42, E41
Butterflies and Toadstool - RV95, R56, R85
Bird and Bloom - BG49, BG32, G00, G000, G0000
Greens - G19, G07
Blushes - R21, R20, R00, R000

A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen then I die cut the images, arranged them and applied them with foam tape.

Last but not least a few sparkling clear sequins were adhered.




I really appreciate you stopping by my blog today, I'll be back soon with something new!











No comments:

Post a Comment