Sunday, May 22, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Sweet Dreams

Welcome to my blog where today I'm sharing a new card using products from the latest Hello Bluebird Stamps release.




This is a mini slimline card and I have used the following Hello Bluebird products:-

Sweet Dreams stamps and coordinating dies
Nesting Mini Slimline die
Starry Sky die
Grassy Knoll die

I kicked things off by creating a white glitter panel in a mini slimline size and over this I layered another panel that I had first ink blended using Distress Oxide Inks in Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac.    I also created a cloud edge at the base of the card using the Grassy Knoll die which I ink blended to tone and applied with foam tape.




I stamped the images from Sweet Dreams and coloured them with Copic markers.

Bunny - W5, W4, W3, W2, W0, W000
Fawn - E55, E31, E41, W3, W1
Bear - T7, T6, T5, T4, T3, T1, T0, E31
Fox - E99, E15, E13, E11, T4, T2
Blushes and Ears - R21, R20, R00, R000
Clouds - BV00, BV000, B60, R000, R0000

Images were die cut using the coordinating dies and highlighted with a white gel pen and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.

I chose the sentiments from the set and stamped the in dark gray ink to tone with the bear, I die cut with their coordinating dies and applied again with foam tape.

A few clear jewel accents were adhered to complete the scene.




Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with something new!








No comments:

Post a Comment