Saturday, May 28, 2022

Purple Onion Designs - A Special Day




Welcome to my blog where I'm sharing my second card using the brand new and totally gorgeous new release from Purple Onion Designs.    Illustrated by Stacey Yacula this is 'A Special Day' an amazing new collection.   Purple Onion is also celebrating 10 years of stamp collections this year!!!





I used Tattered Rose Distress Ink to ink blend a white panel of cardstock.   Starting in the lower left corner, I blended it to a nice fade towards the upper right.

I stamped the sentiment from a former release by Purple Onion and backed the panel with a panel of white craft foam and adhered it to a white A2 panel of cardstock and then to the card base.





I have used two images from the new collection for this card.   The large stamp image in the back is called 'Party Buffet' and that little cutie in the front is 'Sage'.  I stamped those images using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and then coloured the images with Copic markers.

I carefully fussy cut the images and then applied them to the background using dimensional foam tape.

A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then the card was complete.

Have fun shopping this wonderful collection.   It was my pleasure to guest design for Purple Onion Designs.















No comments:

Post a Comment