Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Carried Away

Hello and welcome to my blog where I have a new slimline card today for Hello Bluebird Stamps.   This project uses the brand new Carried Away stamp set which has coordinating dies available and the background was created using the new Partly Cloudy Slimline Die.




I just adore this fun die and all of the options you have to reinvent it over and over again.    For my card today I ink blended a slimline panel using Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass.   I die cut a white panel of cardstock using the Partly Cloudy Slimline Die and then I used scraps of mini gingham patterned cardstock from my stash and die cut the portions of the rainbow and clouds that I wanted in the gingham.  I also retained a couple of the white clouds and discarded everything else.

I glued the framed white portion to the blue background and then glued the gingham portions and white clouds in place.




I stamped the images I'd be using from Carried Away and coloured them with Copic markers.

Puppy - E51, E31, E55, E44 Balloon - RV02, RV52, RV000, RV0000
Bunny - T4, T3, T2, T1, T0, C00 Balloon - BV00, V20, B60
Bear - E87, E44, E43, E42, E41, E0000 Balloon - Y15, Y13, Y06, Y02
Blushes - R21, R20, R00
Bluebird - B24, B32, B41, B91, BG90

A white gel pen was used to add some highlights and then they were die cut and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment on a strip of cardstock and add it to the space I'd left available for it and attached the decorative panel to a slimline card base.   

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!














No comments:

Post a Comment