Wednesday, April 27, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC591

Well a warm welcome to this new Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC591) for MFT Stamps.   I have a created and am sharing an inspiration card working off the sketch which you will find immediately below followed by some details about how this card was made.







First of all I used the Scene Builder stamp set illustrated by Stacey Yacula, stamping the hills and then straightening out the grass image on my stamping block and repeat stamp from edge to edge twice to form the lines at the bottom.

I ink blended the sky with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink  and then used Copic colours to colour the rest of the background.  Here are those colours:-

Greens - YG45, YG13, YG03, YG01, YG000
Flowers - R22, R21

I die cut the panel using A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax (Set 1) and backed it with white craft foam and adhered it to an A2 panel of white card stock that I then attached to my card base.




I stamped the hugging foxes image from the Hugs Make Everything Better stamp set and coloured this with the following colours:-

E99, E97, E13, E11, T3, T2, T1, T0, R21, R20, R00

I highlighted a few areas with a white gel pen then die cut with the coordinating dies and applying the image to the scene with dimensional foam tape.




I used the Skinny Strips Die-namics to create a sentiment strip and stamped the sentiment and this too was applied with foam tape.

I chose not to embellish these scene other than to use white and pink gel pens to dot in some small flowers throughout the grass.

I wish you lots of luck with your challenge entries.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment