Thursday, April 28, 2022

My Favorite Things - CC188

Whose up for a new colour challenge for MFT Stamps?   Super pretty colour combination for this challenge and which I used for this CAS inspiration card.   Read on for all the details.






                                                                                                                                                                    Here's what I used for my card:-


I created an A2 panel of the pink cardstock and adhered it to my card base.   I then used the A2 Stitched Rectangles die to create a panel of white cardstock which I stamped with the door image and added the mailbox and wall sconce light.   I chose the perfect sentiment from Essential Sentiments and stamped this too then this panel was backed with white craft foam and applied to the pink card base.




I stamped the images from Sittin' Pretty and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair - E43, E42, E40, E50
Greens - YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01
Deep Pink - RV04, FRV1
Medium Pink - RV02, RV2
Light Pink - RV10
Greys - T1, T0


Images were die cut using the coordinating dies, backed with foam tape and applied to the simple background for a fresh, minimal but pretty clean and simple feel.  I reached for my white gel pen to highlight a few points and then the inspiration card was complete.




Best of luck with your challenge entry.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment