Wednesday, January 19, 2022

My Favorite Things - WSC577

Hi!   On my blog today I'm sharing an inspiration card for My Favorite Thing's newest Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC577.  Please keep scrolling to see the actual sketch and more photos with details.







This challenge has such an easy sketch I'm sure you'll agree that your design ideas could be endless.



For my card I've used the Never Ending Love Background Stamp and I'm So In Love With You, Still stamp set that comes with coordinating die-namics and the sentiment is from Straight From The Heart.




An A2 panel of Princess Pink cardstock was made and over that I layered a smaller white panel with the background stamp of the hearts - this was applied on foam tape.   The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed in silver and also applied with foam tape.


I stamped the images and coloured them with Copic markers using the no-line method which always makes your images super soft and sweet in the absence of hard stamping lines.   The images were die cut and applied with yet more foam tape (yes .... I buy the jumbo rolls)!!!   Finally I embellished with a few tiny four point stars for some twinkle as the card is handled.

Copics used:-

Bears - E42, E41, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00
Cheeks - R00, R20, R21
Clothes -  B0000, B000, B00 and R21, R20, R00
Swings - E42, E51




Best of luck with your own challenge entry, thanks for visiting my blog today and don't forget to visit the MFT You Tube Channel for lots of inspiration and tutorials.














No comments:

Post a Comment