Thursday, October 14, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps - Little Elf

Hello!   I've got a new card for Rachelle Anne Miller Art today featuring a sneak peek of a new digital stamp from Rachelle's forthcoming release.   This is 'Little Elf'.




Creating my card was easy.  I received the digital stamp to my email and I downloaded it to my computer and sent it to print on my home printer after inserting a sheet of Copic friendly cardstock.  I coloured the image with Copic markers - here's my colour palette:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks - R00, R20, R21
Yellow - Y15
Greens - G29, G28, G19, G09, G05
Reds - R39, R29, R27




I fussy cut the image and applied it with foam tape to a panel that I'd stamped using a fir tree stamp from my stash and ink blended with Speckled Egg Distress Ink.   This panel was framed out with white and red frame die cuts for a nice layered look.  Once the frames were applied to the background with foam tape I was able to adhere the Little Elf and tiny mouse.




I used white acrylic paint and a stylus to dot on the snow, ensuring to work from top to bottom and so that it looks authentic I recommend 'nicking' the lines of the illustration with your dots of snow.

The sentiment was stamped and applied and the card was complete!

Thank you coming by today!







No comments:

Post a Comment