Monday, September 27, 2021

Halloween Dress Up - Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios

I have a new card for Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios today using the 'Halloween Dress Up' digital stamp image.    I downloaded the digital image and sent it to my home printer after reducing the image from 100% down to 90%.  I printed it twice at that size, first copy on to Copic friendly cardstock, second copy on to a sheet of masking paper. 



I trimmed the Copic cardstock printed panel down to an A2 panel and Copic coloured the image using the following colour palette:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks - R00, R20
Costume (left) - E43, E44, R000
Costume (centre) - YR31, Y17, Y38, YR14
Costume (right) - V01, V12, V15, V04, YG95, YG93, YG91

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen.



I fussy cut the masking paper print out and layered it over the primary image and then ink blended using Distress Oxide Ink and then splattered water and coloured paints to soften up the look and add interest.   I carefully removed the mask.


To finish up the card I first applied the panel to a card base.  Next, I die cut the Gallery Frame #4 die by Hello Bluebird Stamps from white cardstock and backed that with foam tape and applied it.    I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink on to black cardstock and heat embossed in white.  Last but not least a few sparkling clear sequins add a little fun.

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment